Your satisfaction is our top priority. Therefore, if you’d like a refund, you can request one with the following conditions:
– If you did NOT receive the product within the guaranteed time (90 days, excluding our 5-7 day processing time), you can request a refund or a reshipment.
– If you received the wrong item, you can request a refund or a reshipment.
Refunds will not be issued if:
- Your order did not arrive due to factors within your control (i.e. providing the wrong or incomplete shipping address)
- Your order did not arrive due to exceptional circumstances outside the control of WOWSilicone.com (i.e. not cleared by customs, delayed by a natural disaster, lost/stolen parcels).
- Other exceptional circumstances outside the control of WOWSilicone.com.
- Due to hygiene reasons, items such as underwear, innerwear, swimwear, intimate apparel, breastplates, and breastforms are not returnable.
We are unable to cancel or refund the merchandise that has already been shipped and is en route to your location due to any of the abovementioned factors.
*Note: You can submit a dispute or refund requests within 10 days after the order is delivered. Unfortunately, any dispute filed after this period can no longer be processed. Make sure you check the package as soon as you received it.
When filing a dispute, send us an email stating your concern and attach a picture of the item(s) and its original packaging within 48 hours upon receipt of the order. Our team will inspect and verify the photo(s) before we issue out a replacement or refund. WOWSilicone reserves the right to refuse any replacement and refund if it does not meet the above criteria.
If you are approved for a refund, then your refund will be processed via PayPal, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card, debit card or original method of payment, within 30 days.
Please note that refund processing time depends on your card issuer or bank. Refunds to debit/credit card can take up to 30 days depending on the card company involved. While PayPal sends the money back immediately, your card company may take up to 48 hours to claim the funds. After that, they usually allow themselves up to “30 days” to apply the credit to your account. How long this portion takes is up to your card issuer. For more information on how long it takes your card issuer to apply credits, please contact your card issuer.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, check your bank account again and contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. If you’ve done all of these and still have not received your refund yet, please contact us.
If you have other concerns, please refer to our FAQs or contact our Customer Service.